There are many online payments app which emerging very late including Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Paytm, Venmo, Cash App and more. While the famous Google Pay was launched in August 2018, the web payment service application, Cash App hit the market 6 months before Google Pay in 2018. The Cash App currently has 7 million active users who use this application for transferring money and paying monthly bills. The users of this mobile app continue to grow daily, many new people keep downloading the appliance. This Square Inc. developed application also allows investing within the stock exchange and Bitcoins effectively during a few simple steps. However, fewer people are aware that users can get free money on Cash App by doing certain tasks asked by the corporate. If you are wondering the way to get free money on Cash App.
Read Also: How to fix issue of Cash App Transfer Failed
How to get free money on Cash App?
- Go to Cashappearn.com
- Once the location opens, enter your Cash App user ID and tap “Install”.
- Now, you tap on “Allow” when the system asks permission to download and install the app from other sources.
- After the app is downloaded, attend downloads and tap on “Install.“
- Now, open the Cash App Earn software that you simply just downloaded.
- As soon as you open the appliance, it’ll show you that you simply will earn $75 after completion of every task and therefore the money is going to be transferred on your Cash App once you’ve got earned $150 or more.
Read Also: How to get refund from Cash App
The app asks users to put in the appliance and once the apps are installed and used, the user receives $150 on their Cash App during a short duration.
How to report a fraud on Cash App?
If you discover out that you simply are frauded by someone you’ll immediately cancel a payment from your Cash App. If an instance occurs where you notice that you simply haven’t authorized a payment and you can’t cancel it through the app, it’s recommended to right away contact the Cash App support to cancel the pending transaction. Once cancelled, it can take up to 10 business days for the Cash App to receive a refund. If you’ve got any questions before the ten days have passed, please reach out on to the tech support of the appliance.
Read Also: HitBTC Review- Is it Scam of legit